1. I was born in 1973.
2. I love to read.
3. I played the clarinet and oboe, which is how I learned to read music.
4. I had my first choir solo in 3 grade.
5. My parents divorced in 1984 – I was in middle school.
6. I’m part Italian. I don’t know what my other parts are.
7. My memory is good, but it’s short.
8. I wear glasses or contacts, depending on my mood.
9. I love to sing, but don’t do it often or well.
10. I’m an avid coffee drinker.
11. I’m mother to 4, wife of one.
12. I’ve lived within a 5 mile radius 99% of my life.
13. I love deep and hurt deep.
14. I used to cry during movies.
15. I’m 5’3″.
16. I don’t exercise, although I should.
17. I used to eat healthy and sometimes still do.
like love junk food.
19. I’m a country girl at heart.
20. I’ve discovered I like piano and guitar but I can’t really play either.
21. My favorite color is blue.
22. My wardrobe is black and white – it’s easier that way.
23. I don’t color my hair (yet).
24. I am a mama bear where my kids are concerned – mess with them and you mess with me.
25. I don’t like sand or salt water but I love the beach.
26. I love quilts, but I can’t make them.
27. I tried to learn how to crochet once. It didn’t go well.
28. I’m a morning person.
29. I have no sense of direction.
30. I work too much but I’m learning to change that.
31. I don’t have much of a sense of humor, but some people find that funny.
32. I love flowers in all sizes, colors and shapes but don’t know most of their names.
33. I learned more homeschooling my kids than I did in school.
34. My husband is my greatest hero.
35. I’m a giver.
36. I’m a Christian – a follower of Christ.
37. I had a car accident 10 minutes after I got my permit. In my mom’s car. While she was with me. Imagine that for a minute.
38. I like dogs, not cats.
39. I’m terrified of public speaking.
40. I love worship music.
41. I’m easily manipulated, especially by my children.
42. I’m not good at being spontaneous.
43. I used to worry about what people thought about me, now I worry what God thinks of me.
44. I don’t like the cold.
45. I don’t have a favorite verse or book in the Bible – I like it all.
46. I like to chew gum – only if it’s Five Peppermint.
47. I was a Daddy’s girl and I still am, only now it’s my Heavenly Father that I worship.
48. My obsessions are short lived.
49. I get grouchy at night.
50. I have a blanket. It goes where I go and has a name.
51. I’m a heavy packer.
52. I don’t like mice and I like snakes even less.
53. Dark places scare me.
54. I like to learn new things.
55. I like to clean, but I’m not very organized.
56. I say “toot” and have an intolerance for
bad foul language.
love like to write.
58. My favorite getaway is a B&B in New Jersey.
59. I dream big.
60. If I had one wish, it would be salvation for the lost (see #59).
Inspired by Amy Lynn Andrews – bloggingwithamy.com