1. I was born in 1973.
2. I love to read.
3. I played the clarinet and oboe, which is how I learned to read music.
4. I had my first choir solo in 3 grade.
5. My parents divorced in 1984 – I was in middle school.
6. I’m part Italian. I don’t know what my other parts are.
7. My memory is good, but it’s short.
8. I wear glasses or contacts, depending on my mood.
9. I love to sing, but don’t do it often or well.
10. I’m an avid coffee drinker.
11. I’m mother to 4, wife of one.
12. I’ve lived within a 5 mile radius 99% of my life.
13. I love deep and hurt deep.
14. I used to cry during movies.
15. I’m 5’3″.
16. I don’t exercise, although I should.
17. I used to eat healthy and sometimes still do.
like love junk food.
19. I’m a country girl at heart.
20. I’ve discovered I like piano and guitar but I can’t really play either.
21. My favorite color is blue.
22. My wardrobe is black and white – it’s easier that way.
23. I don’t color my hair (yet).
24. I am a mama bear where my kids are concerned – mess with them and you mess with me.
25. I don’t like sand or salt water but I love the beach.
26. I love quilts, but I can’t make them.
27. I tried to learn how to crochet once. It didn’t go well.
28. I’m a morning person.
29. I have no sense of direction.
30. I work too much but I’m learning to change that.
31. I don’t have much of a sense of humor, but some people find that funny.
32. I love flowers in all sizes, colors and shapes but don’t know most of their names.
33. I learned more homeschooling my kids than I did in school.
34. My husband is my greatest hero.
35. I’m a giver.
36. I’m a Christian – a follower of Christ.
37. I had a car accident 10 minutes after I got my permit. In my mom’s car. While she was with me. Imagine that for a minute.
38. I like dogs, not cats.
39. I’m terrified of public speaking.
40. I love worship music.
41. I’m easily manipulated, especially by my children.
42. I’m not good at being spontaneous.
43. I used to worry about what people thought about me, now I worry what God thinks of me.
44. I don’t like the cold.
45. I don’t have a favorite verse or book in the Bible – I like it all.
46. I like to chew gum – only if it’s Five Peppermint.
47. I was a Daddy’s girl and I still am, only now it’s my Heavenly Father that I worship.
48. My obsessions are short lived.
49. I get grouchy at night.
50. I have a blanket. It goes where I go and has a name.
51. I’m a heavy packer.
52. I don’t like mice and I like snakes even less.
53. Dark places scare me.
54. I like to learn new things.
55. I like to clean, but I’m not very organized.
56. I say “toot” and have an intolerance for
bad foul language.
love like to write.
58. My favorite getaway is a B&B in New Jersey.
59. I dream big.
60. If I had one wish, it would be salvation for the lost (see #59).
Inspired by Amy Lynn Andrews – bloggingwithamy.com
One Reply to “60 Things You May or May Not Know About Me”
You crack me up Danielle! I share many of these same things and it isn’t but by HIS DIVINE design that our paths crossed and we instantly became sisters! You inspire me to make my own list…I wish we lived closer:(